History

|
Ever since I was 16 and learned to plug a computer into a stereo, I've been learning about recording, producing, mixing, software and anything I can about producing music within and without computers.

So ten years ago with Fruity Loops 3 and some CD's I nabbed from my parents, I made these, my first ever beats. I thought I'd share them you - be aware some of them are pretty simple but they're good for a listen. All I've done since making them was master them quickly and tweak out a bit of the ridiculous bass that was in them!

http://soundcloud.com/mikey-rockwell/sets

They were used a few years later by Shae Sterling in the short film "Cruisin'" which was a part of the bestselling DVD series High Octane.
Cruisin' on youtube

I'll post some more stories about how these humble beginnings evolved into the Kitchen Recording Studio

0 comments:

Post a Comment